<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 06, 2008

new verse 

to the infamous Song of Death:
Charlton Heston died today
He's dead and gone and passed away
Never again will we hear him say
"Let my people go!"
or if you prefer, my dear reader:
Charlton Heston died today
He's dead and gone and passed away
Never again will we hear him say
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!"
Please join me, my dear reader, and raise your glass high in another toast to another brotha who ain't here. Sadly, yes quite sadly, the world has lost not just one of the greatest actors, but one of the greatest over-actors of all time (only Shatner remains).

I guess now they can take his guns.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com