<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 05, 2008

divide et impera 

Okay. I get it.

And I have little doubt that you do also, my dear reader.

But let's take a step back and look at the bigger picture for just a moment.

I, for one, find it somewhat curious that for at least the past eight years in this country, We The People as a nation find ourselves somewhat evenly split in our allegiances to our political views. This trend continues to this day. Here's a link to the polls if you don't believe me. As a whole, we basically split right down the middle, give or take a few percentage points to either side of the whole left/right paradigm thing.

Doesn't that make you the least bit curious, my dear reader, as to why?

Obama, McCain, Obama, McCain, Biden, Palin, Obama, McCain. . .

Whatever man. It really doesn't matter if it comes up head or tails if the coin your tossin' has no value.

So who benefits?

Woody knew.
Yes, as through this world I've wandered
I've seen lots of funny men;
Some will rob you with a six-gun,
And some with a fountain pen.
We've been robbed.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com