<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

curiouser and curiouser 

Just what kinda crazy shit was dearly departed Uncle Walter into? What shenanigans and nefarious plotting was he involved in?
_______________

From : Woodstock, woodstock@hedog.de
Reply-To : woodstock@hedog.de
Sent : Monday, April 19, 2004 8:22 AM
To : drnoyz@hotmail.com
Subject : Uncle Walter

Hi Polymer,

I too was contacted by Deborah Gray from Midland Consulting and afterwards by Mr. Alexandra Bryan David "from" HSBC - who is most likely the same as Colin Friz from whom I read at your blog URL. I am still in contact with them - with a phone-call being expected today from MPFSPLC.

I have not yet understood in which way they will want to make their money. I will try to get get knowledge about this to inform other people about this fraud. Maybe you can help me here as well.

btw: mpfsplc.com is listed here http://www.artists-against-419.mugus.com/fake-bank-news.shtmlt as a fake bank.

Regards,

Woodstock
_______________

To: Woodstock, woodstock@hedog.de
From: Polymer Noyz, drnoyz@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Uncle Walter
Date: April 19, 2004

Woodstock,

Please send my regards to Snoopy and the gang.

I greatly appreciated the information you shared with me via the link to the Artists Against 419 website. I find it quite fascinating and truly an eye-opener. And those graphics! Like a bad business brochure store exploded on the webpage.

Like yourself, I am unsure how Mr. Fritz intends to get paid. I can only assume it will be from his portion of my Beloved and Late Uncle Walter's estate as per the terms of the agreement I have been negotiating. Thanks to the information you shared I now have a list of financial institutions from which to chose where to set up an account to handle the transaction.

I am greatly honored and quite intrigued by the thought of my online rantings being read by an individual with an e-mail address registered to a German domain and therefore possibly half a world away. Please keep reading. I hope you find it informative and entertaining.

Tumbling down the rabbit hole,

The Good Doctor Polymer Noyz

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com