<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

the ongoing perils of the good doctor noyz 


ivyleg
Originally uploaded by dr-noyz.
(file under the ongoing perils of The Good Doctor Noyz)

Two weeks ago this coming Saturday I shared cold beer and hot barbeque with my comrades from out of town at a tailgate party on opening day of The University football season.

Needless to say, if you let several thousand people stand around on asphalt parking lots in the heat of the afternoon drinking huge quantities of beer and do nothing to provide adequate facilities to meet their personal needs, people get inventive and make do with what's available.

In this particular case, a creek that runs on the edge of the parking lot makes a convenient men's room.

I know that the damn creek bank is lined with poison ivy. It's just that, well, after you've had more than a few, your balance maybe ain't quite what it normally is as you try not to slip and slide too much on the urine soaked bank. A few days after the event it began to become apparent what I brushed up against.

Twelve freaking days later and oooh, that's just not pretty.

|
Comments:
Thanks for sharing your. Whenever I am sad or unhappy, I often find music, music that inspires me to work, music makes me relax times. If you have the time to spend a little listening and enjoying it, it will help your mind relaxed
>> https://songlyricsaz.mobi/if-i-lose-myself-2-lyrics-16576.html
>>> https://songlyricsaz.mobi/long-love-3-lyrics-16575.html

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com