<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

cheap celebrity jokes of the day 

(and by that I refer to the quality of the joke, not necessarily the quality of the celebrity. . . but my dear reader, you be the judge.)

Cheap Celebrity Joke #1

[the set-up]

I saw on one of those celebrity "news" shows that David Hasselhoff got a DUI.

[and now, the punchline]

According to the police report, Mr Hasselhoff was so intoxicated he completely forgot he has a talking car that drives itself.

[bada bing bada boom]

Cheap Celebrity Joke #2

[the set-up]

Earlier this evening I saw a commercial advertising tonight's episode of Without a Trace, the CBS crime drama where each week the FBI investigates a missing person. Elizabeth Berkley guest stars as the missing person in this week's episode.

[and now, the punchline]

Yeah, um. . . apparently the show starts at the premiere of Showgirls.

[ba dum ba ching]

Thank you very much, thank you. You're a great audience, you really are. I'll be here all week, doing two shows nightly. I've got a happy hour show at six; and a late show at eleven, where I bring out my blue material. So once again, thank you, thank you very much thank you, good day!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com