<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

so that's what he does when we're not home 


greysonmail1
Originally uploaded by dr-noyz.
I recently checked my electronic correspondence and noticed that my dog, yes that's correct, my dog, has been receiving credit offers via electronic correspondence delivered in care of The Good Doctor Noyz.

Hmmm. . . this is most curious, most curious indeed.



greysonmail2
Originally uploaded by dr-noyz.

What could he possibly want the money for? How did he manipulate the mouse to make internet inquiries into credit offers? And c'mon, it's a damned free hotmail account. Why didn't he set up his own and not be fillin' up my mailbox with his junk mail?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com