<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 17, 2006

all i am saying 

. . . is give peace a chance, yes, yes! I know, all you need is love and all that. Granted. And so this is Xmas and I know just what I've done.

It's no secret that I'm kinda a hippie. I totally get it.

But there's just something about this story that makes me wanna grab the fucking TV producer by the throat, and yes, I'll be tempted, but I will not so quickly blow my wad and satiate my desire by crushing his neck. Instead, I will snatch him up by his gah'danged ears and give him a proper flogging while he frantically yet foolishly attempts to slither away, like the vile worm that he is, through pools of his own excrement.

Well. . .

Some things just aren't right.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com