<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

uncle walter lives. . . in denial 

From: Walter Neuss, walter_neuss@hotmail.com
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 2:17 AM
To: drnoyz@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Finances of Walter Neuss--your help please!

Herr Dr. Noyz:

I am appreciating having receipt of a letter from you with such great rapidness, but I must admit also theconfusion concerning certain elements of your writing.  Of course I am having read already your postings on Internet about your dealings with the HSBC posing Bankers and Investigators, therefore I know you are do well, to have a joke with them at their cost.

But for me this affair is not a joke, unfortunate.  I understand, if for your readers you want to have the Humor in your answer, so I will disregard what seems to be the not serious portions of your letter to me.  At first I had confusion that you believed I was actually an Uncle to you, but then I had understanding that this reference was a part of the joke, you are forming on the HSBC. I conclude since you write back to me that you are agreeing to associate with me via email if you hear again of anyone, who states to be of the HSBC.

I leave you with a small Correction of your information, which can interest you.  You mentioned that my Family name, Neuss, “rhymes with Seuss,” but I do not think this is correct, at least for an American.  Your children’s author “Dr. Seuss” I believe in your country is expressed to sound like English word “moose,” this is correct?  In German language, we are saying “Neuss” to sound like your English word “choice.”  It is for this that I suspect perhaps your Family name, which to my reading I think would sound in English like word “noise” would be similar sounding to my “Neuss,” sounding like “choice.”  (Please you will write to tell me, if my reading of your language is sounding improperly to your ear!)

Warmest regards,

Herr Walter NEUSS
_______________

From: Polymer Noyz, drnoyz@hotmail.com
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 10:08 PM
To: Walter Neuss, walter_neuss@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Finances of Walter Neuss--your help please!

Herr Walter Neuss,

You believe what you want to believe but you don't have to live like a refugee. I'll hold the pickles and hold the lettuce and let you have it your way.

If I receive any further correspondence from the likes of the dubious Mr. Fritz I will forward the aforementioned correspondence to you.

What's so funny about peace love and understanding?

The Good Nephew Doctor Polymer Noyz

p.s. thanks for the language lesson.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com