<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

i read the news today, oh boy! 

So, it's Friday night. . . The Wife and I just returned from the first BABY BAR NIGHT with The Boy.

While The Wife is putting his damn jammies with yodas and shit on The Boy because nobody sleeps naked in this house, I thought I'd do a quick check of the news.

I read this.

And then I read this.

"I've said today that there are a lot more photographs and videos that exist. . ." - Rummy

It gets worse!

Wow!

And I thought the fucking redneck hick-ass country music star was only speaking metaphorically when he sang about putting things in people's asses.

I didn't realize he was actually stating U.S. policy.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com