<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

a question for you, my dear reader 

Howdy one and all.

Recently, unless you're all hopped up on your 'tussin, you should have noticed that I have been trying to make some cosmetic changes to the ol' 'blog.

Pretty it up abit, ya know?

Yeah, I know you do.

A potential problem has possibly occurred, and I am counting on you, my dear reader, to help me resolve it.

It is about the formatting of this literary masterwork.

First, another confession:

I am a Mac man. Steve Jobs had me at "hello" way back in the 1980's when I took that computer math class in high school and got to play with Apple II's.

I recognize that as a Mac man, I am in the minority. It is still very much a Bill Gates world. Cursed Windows. . . Blah BLAH!

Being in the minority, I also put up with a fair amount of discrimination with quiet indignation and a plastic smile. For example, someone should kick the Yahoo! Launchcast people in the ass hard enough to make the music videos play on my beautifully designed iMac.

And DAMNIT, if I don't get my Britney video fix soon I'm gonna go totally postal on someone's sorry ass.

[uuuuugh. . . toxic. . . yeah baby, I'm toxic, you're toxic. . . ooh, that's totally toxic. . . yeaaaaaaaaaah. . . .]

Other sites that stream video still live in the past and are unable to handle sending the video stream to any media player running on Mac OS 10.3.

Barbarians! I'll bet they still use scapels for surgery.

For the sake of comparison, I have been overheard to liken being an Apple user to being like a black rock-n-roll or blues act in the 1950's. . .

Anybody that knows anything recognizes that you are more talented and a better artist, it's just that society as a whole has not caught up yet.

Okay. . . enough rambling. . . my point.

Is this formatting properly on your Windows (hiss! hiss!) machine? On my Macs (at home and and work) the 'blog looks beautiful. On the DELL that takes up most of the space on my desk at work, the 'blog formats goofy. The sidebar stuff is all at the very bottom after the last post.

Please, dear reader, I beseech thee in the bowels of Christ, let me know .

Thank you very much, thank you. Good day.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com