<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

an apology of sorts 

Last night, whilest perusing the wit and wisdom of my dear friend, Cardinal Fang, I commented to give him a bit of rhetorical shit for his expression of self doubt surrounding the manuscript for his still unpublished novel.

Methinks I doth protest too much.

I spent pretty much all of yesterday going page by page through about a six inch stack of documents from the State Child Protection Agency and from the so-called Home for Children with Significant Medical Needs in no particular order, plus numerous other binders and folders that detail the life and times of The Boy while in the care of Ms. von Munchausen. I've spent about 13 hours today writing it up. So far I've got about 5 pages written.

The purpose behind this grand plan is primarily to file a complaint document with the State Board of Nurse Examiners so that her nursing license is revoked and she loses her livelihood as well as most of her power to harm children.

The secondary purpose is to simply put a rather complete document together that details Ms. von Munchausen's crimes against The Boy that can easily be shared at some future date with other interested parties, such as Stone Phillips.

Because as I have asserted from the beginning, a story about a woman who runs a foster home for really sick kids and has for many years, and who deceived the community for years out of their money and their accolades, and who uses mercury and other means to keep the children sick and make them sicker because she has Munchausen's by Proxy syndrome has Dateline written all over it.

What a monumental task. What a pain in the ass.

Am I up to it? I hope so. I joke because I care, but really. . .

Ms. von Munchausen seriously injured The Boy. She made a career out of abusing children. We hear reports that the police and the DA and the State Child Protection Agency are still "investigating", but what the fuck does that mean? All I know is it's been four fucking months to the day since she almost killed The Boy and that crazed bitch has yet to be held accountable.

Well, if the people whose job it is to do such things aren't doing their job, upon whose shoulders does that responsibility fall?

Mine. And The Wife's.

Do you think it's easy to try to prove to the world that a woman who won awards from the governor for her service to the community and has numerous pages of very positive local press has been abusing children for years and almost killed the one you now proudly call your son?

Especially when the kids who are her victims are Tards and/or AIDS Crack Babies so the sad truth is not a whole lot of people really seem to give a damn in the first place. It's not like the kids are gonna grow up and be President or anything.

It might be easier if I had the resources of a high powered attorney, or a moderately cited and highly celebrated university professor, or a rock star, or a successful novelist (sound familiar?).

"They flutter behind you, your possible pasts
Some bright-eyed and crazy, some frightened and lost"
- Roger Waters

Every now and then I go through periods where I feel a lot like George Bailey.

It is a wonderful life, and I am grateful for my wonderful friends.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com